1. Stack of japanese craft books
2. Sock yarn - Lornas Laces Shepherd Sock Yarn Gold Hill
3. Sock yarn - Mountain Color Bearfoot Obsidian
4. Surprise package of wool from Veronik Avery as a thankyou for photographs I took for IK. I'd love to know who this is by - I'm guessing something along the lines of Handpaintedyarn, as it's single ply spun wool and looks kettle dyed, but it has no tag. Does it matter? No, because it's just a marvelous colourway.
5. Package tied up with string with little custom made Troupe Person inside.
6. DPN's for backtack project - more to be reveleaed when I know more myself. But there is knitting involved. More needles and stuff for Better The Pal swap.
7. New Lingerie. Always a good thing.
8. New white tops, which necessitated the new lingerie purchase.
9. Small child fast asleep after rigerous play.
10. Blogging time done.
11. TIE ONE ON submission finally photographed. Large Navy teatowel, part of 3 pack set from target. Pocket - part of another teatowel from the same set. And around the bottom are linen napkins cut into irregular rectangles and pieced together. None of which shows up in this photograph AT ALL. I had a hard time this morning with hyperactive child jumping everywhere, mainly on me. I blame it on him, entirely. I'm allowed to do that. I'm a mother. I'll try and photograph it better, and do it some justice.
12. Time left over to sit, have a biscuit, and start second sock...umm........bye...................